Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The three fingers AHOY


This blog as you know is a group project by myself ,Brendan and Daniel. We have been freinds for more than a year now. We have creatively grown together after we first met at conceptart.org and by gee have we grown or what.Our styles are radically different .
Okay so I am still shit, but you gotta have a look at Brendon's top notch pro digital art and mindblowing masterful lead art by Daniel. As for me I just do some dud comic work .SO now you know how different we are ,yet how same.

This is the second post at our group blog. I really want Brendon to tell how we came up with his name cuz its his brain child. But here I have done some logo sketches , the bad scans suck . thats why I wont be posting more scanned images till I get my digicam that it till this weekend. DOnt worry I ahve heaps of updates I will shove all of them here after I get my camera.

i really hope Brendan and Daniel post all of this stuff. Its hard for them cuz they are alwasy so busy , but I am ideal so you gonna see a lot of me , be sure of that. And btw before I go here are some digital peices by mouse(me gots not tablet you see).

No comments: